Recently, I got a chance to visit with Sean Boyd, one of the owners of Snap Fitness, to talk about everything their gym and fitness center has to offer.
Snap Fitness is located at 13300 Franklin Farm Road in the Franklin Farm shopping center. They’ve been there for seven years, and I was at their grand opening, which makes me one of their first clients. One of the great things about this place is it truly has a community feel to it. Sean, his wife and co-owner Schatem, and all of their trainers have great relationships with all of their clients.
Here are a few things you might not know about Snap Fitness:
- They’re open 24 hours a day worldwide, meaning you can enter any establishment at anytime if you have your access key card. They have 2,600 total locations that span eight different countries.
- They’re all one big family. As I said before, they take pride in having personal relationships with their clients. Most of their members are local, and their training is specialized. They don’t just sign you up and walk away. They also help oversee diet and nutrition plans with their clients.
- Some of their best success stories come from their own employees. Their manager, Marie, has lost 100 pounds since joining them.
For anyone who has a hard time getting to the gym due to their busy schedules, Sean maintains that you have to be committed and set realistic goals. If you set your goals too high and don’t meet them, that will wear on your motivation to keep coming back.
At Snap Fitness, being fit is about more than just losing pounds; your body mass index and body fat percentage are more valuable indicators of fitness than just lost weight. Their trainers give assessments to their clients based on how they progress in their fitness regimen. If they want to continue their training once they’ve met their goals, they have the option to do so.
Now that we’re getting closer to the holidays, we’re doing a special joint-promotion with Snap Fitness where if you buy a home through us, you’ll receive a free, month-long membership from them.
"At Snap Fitness, everyone knows your name."
But that’s not all! If you simply walk through their doors and mention our team name during their staff hours, you’ll receive a free training session and week-long trial. Their staff hours are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
I want to thank Sean for taking the time to visit with me. If you’d like to reach out to him and learn more about Snap Fitness, you can give him a call at (703) 463-9886.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out to me. I’d be glad to help you!