Taking care of your lawn in the fall is essential, so here are five tips that will help you do so.
Thinking of buying a home? Search the local MLS here.
Thinking of selling your home? Get a home valuation here.
Want to see our inventory of homes? View our listings here.
Fall has finally arrived, and though this isn’t the season most people associate with pristine landscaping, it’s still important to take care of your lawn through these later months. Here are five lawn care tips that will help keep your yard in good shape this fall:
1. Fertilize your cold-weather grasses. This will make sure they stay in great shape for the months to come.
2. Deal with fallen leaves within seven to 10 days of them hitting the ground. Leaves block the sun, which can take quite a toll on your grass at this time of year.
3. Reseed and add fresh soil to your lawn.
4. Winterize your sprinkler system. Neglecting to do so could damage your pipes. Thankfully, there are many companies that can take care of this for you.
5. Cut back your flowers and bushes, then add fresh mulch.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.