5 Reasons You’ll Love Living in Northern Virginia
Here are the top five reasons to live in Northern Virginia:
1. Location. We live right next to our nation’s capital, which gives us access to museums, great entertainment options, and a bevy of professional sports teams.
2. School system. As you may know, I was a teacher before I was a Realtor, so I strongly support Fairfax County teachers. On a broader note, though, we have several nationally ranked high schools in Fairfax and Loudoun and many top-notch universities as well.
3. Health care. Along with the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute, we have Inova Children’s Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. These are wonderful, top-notch hospitals that fulfill your every need.
4. Employment opportunities. With all the government contracting going on, our population always enjoys a low unemployment rate.
5. Diversity. We have residents from all corners of the globe, so if you want to learn about another culture, this is a great place to do so.
If you’d like to talk more about the benefits of living in Northern Virginia or you’re thinking of moving here and you’re curious what the market looks like, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.