3 Ways to Prevent Spiders From Becoming Unwanted Houseguests
In light of the spooky season upon us, here are a couple of spider-themed jokes for you:
- How did the spider get a job in the IT field?
- How do spiders communicate?
If you’re stumped, you’ll find the answers at the bottom of this article!
In more serious news, spiders tend to retreat indoors as the year gets colder, and while you can never hope to keep all of them out, our friends at Suburban Pest Services gave us some ideas to help keep them as far away as possible:
- Remove all the cobwebs from around your home
- Keep firewood piles away from the house
- Reduce the amount of clutter in your home—spiders like to hide inside magazines and newspapers!
There are always ways to keep up with your interior and exterior pest maintenance. If you have any questions or need any referrals for pest-control experts, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
How did the spider get a job in the IT field? He was a fabulous web designer!
How do spiders communicate? On our website, of course!